We are curious, enthusiastic, determined, scientific, and interested in making a difference through science.
Our research focus is the cryosphere - all things ice - and its interaction with the ocean, climate, and life systems.
We use data from space, the field, and computer simulations to understand ice and climate change - now and in the future.
- Glacier - ice sheet dynamics
- Ice sheet - ocean interaction
- Ice loss and freshwater flux
- Ice - ecosystem connections
- Hydrology of glaciers and ice sheets
- Glacier - sea ice interaction