We're curious, enthusiastic, determined, scientific, and interested in making a difference through science. Our research focuses on the cryosphere (all things frozen) and its interaction with the wider ocean, climate, and biological system. We use remote sensing, field observations, and models to understand recent changes in the context of climate change, and help predict what will happen in the future.
- Glacier and ice sheet dynamics
- Ice sheet and ocean interaction
- Ice mass loss and freshwater flux
- Ice and ecosystem connections
- Hydrology of glaciers and ice sheets
- Glacier and sea ice interaction